Listed below are a sample of the continuing legal education courses that attorney Michael Simms has taken.
Attorney Simms makes every effort to stay on the cutting edge of the difficult issues that his DUI, criminal defense, personal injury and wrongful death clients face.
His focus on continuing legal education is yet another way that Attorney Simms has dedicated himself to protecting your rights.
- Zealous Advocacy in Sexual Assault and Child Victim Cases – November, 2016
- Avoiding Ethical Dilemmas and Challenges – September, 2015
- DWI Detection and Standardized Field Sobriety Testing, 2013 Update – May, 2014
- DWI – Defending with Ingenuity, Trial Techniques that Win – October, 2013
- Drug Recognition Expert Seminar – Overview of the Drug Evaluation and Classification Program – September, 2013
- OACDL Seminar – Advanced DUI Defense – March, 2012
- WVAJ Midwinter Seminar – February, 2011
- Suppressing Statements of the Accused – November, 2010
- DWI – Defending with Ingenuity – October, 2009
- Evidence with Faust Rossi – October, 2009
- Drafting Jury Instructions – December, 2008
- Fourth Amendment Litigation – November, 2007
- DUI Litigation – July, 2006